Monday, June 7, 2010

Heaven is just around the corner...

Well, this was the email I received this morning. It was announcing the start of my class next Monday, which is 'Handtool Heaven' at the Port Townsend School of Woodworking. I'm looking forward to it - obviously the emphasis is solely using hand tools and I'm going to bring my small collection.

I'm staying at the interesting looking Palace Hotel in downtown Port Townsend. When you type in 'Palace Hotel Port Townsend' in Google the description appears that place is haunted. That, and it was a former brothel. So will I see the ghosts of former prostitutes? I sort of hope not.

Hopefully I'll post pictures of the class.

The desk(s) - continuing. Not much to show since it was well documented in the practice piece. So many other home improvement activities going on that it's tough to get down there these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment